Waves 10 Complete Plugins v2019.07.10
Size 3.26 Gb
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Wαves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wαves Bundles feature the best of Wαves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
Waves 10 changelog:
July 10th, 2019
- New release — Abbey Road Studio 3, now available as a single plugin.
- Nx Virtual Mix Room is now SoundGrid-compatible and supported in all SoundGrid hosts.
June 27th, 2019
- Fixed: SoundGrid ASIO/CoreAudio driver v18.104.22.1689, Windows Only.
Under certain circumstances large MIDI SysEx messages were not transferred properly.
June 18th, 2019
- New release — Bass Fingers, now available as a single plugin as well as in the Inspire Virtual Instruments Collection.
- Fixed: Bug that caused several Waves plugins (e.g. Waves Tune Real-Time, X-FDBK) running in SoundGrid applications to not pass audio or cause SoundGrid server disconnection and reconnection.
- Fixed: Bug which caused long plugin scan and loading times on computers not connected to the internet, including longer session load times for MultiRack, SoundGrid Rack for Venue, and eMotion LV1.
May 28th, 2019
- Firmware update for the DiGiGrid IOS-XL (22.214.171.1245): Fixed bug preventing firmware downgrades from v10.x to v9.x via SoundGrid Studio
May 27th, 2019
Firmware and software update to the DiGiCo SD SoundGrid interface (126.96.36.1995) for DiGiCo Quantum consoles:
- Support for Sync-over-Ethernet (SOE) for Quantum engines only
- Fixed: Audio glitches on some Quantum engines
May 13th, 2019
- New release — Submarine, now available as a single plugin as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
- Firmware update for the Hear Back PRO SoundGrid card (v10.0.57.169): Fixes a bug which caused identification and firmware update failure via eMotion LV1 (v10.0.57.88).
April 24th, 2019
Firmware update for DirectOut SG.MADI Converter (188.8.131.527) (10.0.57.156)
- Added support for some optical connection LEDs
- Fixed bugs related to connection problems with Avid HD and Merging Technologies’ Horus interfaces
April 16th, 2019
- Firmware update for the WSG-Y16 I/O card (v10.2.0.61) for Yamaha digital consoles: Fixes a bug which caused identification failure by eMotion LV1 (v10.0.57.88)
March 17th, 2019
- Added: Over 250 new artist presets to CLA MixHub.
- Added: CLA MixHub Lite (Mono and Stereo) components for reduced CPU consumption (up to 30% reduction depending on processor type).
- Improved: Both CLA MixHub Channel View and Bucket View can now be opened simultaneously.
- Improved: Any individual CLA MixHub module (Input, EQ, Dynamics) can now be added as an extra insert plugin inside the CLA MixHub Insert slot.
- Fixed: Various bugs in CLA MixHub, Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain and Scheps Omni Channel – including automation in VST3, parameter changes in AU hosts, Undo/Redo and Solo button functions, and more.
- Added: DTS UpMix new latency modes and extended bass management controls.
March 3rd, 2019
- New release — Driver software is now available for DiGiGrid IOS-XL.
February 27th, 2019
eMotion LV1 V10.0.57.88 Update
- Fixed: Bugs related to scene and session management (save/load/edit.
- Fixed: Bugs related to device sharing.
February 14th, 2019
SoundGrid Rack for VENUE V10
- Added: Compatibility with Waves V10 plugins, including latest releases: Abbey Road Chambers, TRACT Sound System Calibration, PRS SuperModels, Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain, Sibilance, and CLA MixHub.
- Added: Test Redundancy feature to ensure that redundant servers can handle the session load.
- Added: Easily rescan licenses when adding/changing external license keys.
- Waves Central can be used when console is connected to the Internet.
- Fixed: Legacy sessions load with some plugins not mapped to encoders.
- Fixed: Corrupted C6 values when changing snapshots.
- Fixed: Session crash with Scheps Omni Channel.
- Fixed: InPhase causing system crashes.